Friday, November 27, 2009

Will this broadcast website publish my comments?

I left both positive and negative comments on this website under two aliases. I wonder if both comments will get published within 24 hours.

I'll check back in 24 hours.

Sincerely,
SD / JW

Update: Even though I made a negative comment about "Boycotting the Olympics" under my Skinny Dipper alias, my positive comment about watching the Montreal Olympics in 1976 did get published under my other CTV alias: JWilliams.  I did send the negative message first.

2 comments:

bath mate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate

Anonymous said...

I just saw the ctv newscast about the c.o.c and their lawyers trying to blackmail an entrepeneur for 5,000 dollars because he has a flame on his product, no similarity to the olympic flame at all. Who are these people and what is their agenda? This is too weird for a free country.