Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome to my first weblog


This is my first weblog ever.

I am supporting the Mixed Member Proportional (MMP) voting system in the October 10th referendum in Ontario.

I will be adding features as to this site once in a while. Feel free to offer constructive comments about voting systems. These can be in favour or opposed to MMP or any other system. Please be polite by not using profanity or anything that my be considered as libelous. Feel free to offer comments about my blogsite.

Here is a chart that I am starting to design on which candidates are supporting, opposed, or neutral in MMP referendum campaign. If you see a question mark beside yes, no, or neutral, that means that the candidate has made statements about MMP or proportional representation in general but has not categorically stated where he/she stands on MMP for Ontario. If you know where the candidates stand, let me know.

No comments: